A Girl's Gotta Eat

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Giants Sunday

Greetings, humans, and can I just say GO GIANTS! What's a bully to do except root root root for the home team, and since Mommy is from New York, I must swallow my pride and support the Giants. Yes, I know, ultimately they will break our hearts and blow it, but for one brief shining moment, they look kind of good!

Other than football, it's been a busy weekend and I've been working like a dog. Wait, I am a dog. Okay, Mommy's been working like a dog. We delivered 26 breads to The Farmshop, including Pancetta w/ Chile Flakes, Asiago Cheese, Almond Butter & Nutella, Peanut Butter & Bittersweet Chocolate, and Steccas w/ Roasted Artichoke Hearts, Tarragon & Sea Salt. If you purchased one (and liked it!), please leave me a comment so I know you're out there. Sometimes it's lonely in cyberspace.

Big experiment tonight - prepping a new bread - Pastrami w/ Roasted Onions and Apples. Tomorrow we're going to prep Farmshop Pastrami and Rye. Eager to see which one is the winner and more than happy to snarf up all the pastrami scraps along the way.

And that's all the news that's fit to blog. Mommy hopes to see you at The Farmshop next Saturday - she's usually there between 10:30 and 11AM for the drop-off, then she and Daddy eat their second breakfast without yours truly :-( We have got to get me an emotional support dog vest!

Love and licks to all,
Bellalicious

1 comment:

  1. oh my gohs, i'm going to have to go get the bread with the artichoke hearts. sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete