A Girl's Gotta Eat

Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Argh. I hate resolutions. Especially the ones my parents make for me. Yes, you guessed it, I am officially on a diet. Must be all the bread Daddy sneaks me, but really, can you blame a girl for loving Mommy's breads?!

Greetings, humans. Me again. Bella the bulldog. Today is a big day in our house because it's the first day we are selling our breads at The Farmshop LA in the Brentwood Country Mart! We love The Farmshop. We love eating there. We love shopping there. And we sure hope people there will love us! We are delivering Almond Butter & Nutella loaves (see photo below), Asiago Bread (see photo below), Chocolate Curry Bread (see photo below), and Peanut Butter & Jelly Loaves with Apricot Preserves. Wait, I'm drooling. The house smells divine and there's nary a scrap for a bully. It's a sham, I tell you. This must be how Charles Barkley feels. Lose like a man? Puh-lease.

Other than the dreaded diet, all is well. Mommy's doctor is still tapering her off the immune suppressant drugs, but she is getting oh-so-close to a Tanqueray & Tonic with a double wedge of lime that she says she almost smell it. Daddy has been riding his bike again, which is good for his head. I don't really know what that means, because his head always looks the same to me.

And that's the big news from Santa Monica. Time for my morning trot through the canyon, then errands and a big snooze before lunch, my favorite part of the day. I think we're having Breakfast Pizza tonight for supper (see photo below), and I'm quite sure my endearing expression and adorable pawing will convince Daddy to sneak me a piece or three.

Hope you're having better luck with your resolutions than I am with mine!
Love and licks to all,
Bellalicious

2 comments:

  1. Bella -- as for the diet. . . everything in moderation is my motto! So exciting about the Farmshop!! I love that place and they are even better now that they are representing you and your mommy! XOXOX P.S. That pizza looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! So lovely to meet you yesterday at the Farm Shop! Bennett and I bought your bread- goat milk w/fig and honey. It is soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete