A Girl's Gotta Eat

Monday, July 18, 2011

Bella's Blog - Day One

Hello, is anyone out there?

It's me, Bella.  I've just finished snarfing my lunch, which many of you know consists of steamed carrots and broccoli, non-fat Greek yogurt, organic pumpkin puree and baked yams.  Yummy!  It's so good, Mommy lets me lick the spoon  :-)

Today is Monday, which is very exciting for me because Elsa comes to clean the house on Mondays and I'm her assistant, though truth be told, I am a little scared of the vacuum cleaner.  Mommy and I are getting ready for a nap because we've been awake since the wee hours of the morning, and we woke Daddy up, too.  Don't you love family time?!  Later this afternoon we're going down to the beach to see everyone at Shutters - I hope they make a big fuss over me!  Then I'm going to help Mommy prepare bread dough to bake tomorrow morning.  I'm a sous chef in my spare time.

I also ate a few boxes today - I love when Mommy orders things on the Internet!  Her new favorite site is www.iluvfabrix.com because they carry Fortuny, Scalamandre, Brunschwig and other fabrics at a discount.  She said she's going to get into a LOT of trouble on this site! 

So that's it for my very first blog.  Only 4 more hours until supper!  Love and licks to you all!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Bella,
    On the east coast it's only an hour till supper!
    :-)
    Love,
    Cousin Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you ate, and mommy smoked, too much of the funny stuff growing in the garden.Just came back from checking out your new home in Charleston SC. HOT! HOT! HOT! but much easier to visit.
    Love Ya, Cousin Koko & uncle Marc
    PS. my daddy bakes cookies with my name in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy says HOT is good - no need to buy ovens. We can bake our bread on the sidewalk :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete