A Girl's Gotta Eat

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wednesday is Peanut Butter & Jelly Bread

Good morning, Bella Fans!

It's another beautiful day in SoCal so Mommy took me for a walk along the beach this morning.  Our big activity this afternoon is making Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread.  My big decision?  Grape, strawberry or apricot preserves.  Hmmmmm....

This is one of my favorite breads because I'm NUTS for peanut butter!  Mommy puts it in the dough, sprinkles the top and the bottom of the bread with chopped peanuts, and then rolls the jelly into the dough so it swirls all around.  Look how pretty it is - I can hardly wait to snarf it down!

Otherwise, it's a very quiet hump day.  I'm off to tackle my new antler bone, take a few naps and dream about peanut butter....  what do humans dream about??

Licks and love to all

2 comments: