A Girl's Gotta Eat

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If it's Tuesday... it must be bread!

Greetings, humans!

Another early start to the day while Mommy waits for steroids to leave her system  :-)  Daddy says she could be a pitcher for major league baseball.

This morning we have steccas on deck.  What's a stecca?  No, it's not a squeaky toy for yours truly.  It's a bread - think of it as a small, flat baguette with things on top like olives, tomatoes and artichoke hearts.  As luck would have it, I like all of those things!  Daddy likes to eat this for breakfast, and he sneaks me a few bites as he sips his cappuccino and reads his New York Times (a few of Daddy's friends in Rochester will have a field day with this!).

Mommy and Daddy are getting ready to day trade and are bugging me to get off their computer.  Sheesh, it's a dog's life over here.  I think I'll go sneak in a little nap before my walk.

Sending love and licks to all - don't forget to sign up to follow my blog with the link down below.

oxxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Bully,

    Try having your lunch for dinner, too. It's delicious then, however not as delicious as you are!

    Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. balarebbe@gmail.comJuly 21, 2011 at 5:48 PM

    My Dear Bella,
    You are a very wise dog. And I look forward to your teachings. Your first teaching is that we must not rush to conclusions based on appearances. The average person, looking at you would never imagine that you would love stecca!
    I bow wow to you.
    Der Bala Rebbe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rebbe,

    You sound pretty wise yourself. I like anyone who bows to me :-)

    BTW, what's a rebbe?
    Love and licks, Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics of you--Bella!!!
    I sent them to Cary at UC Berkeley who is on the football team, so he could see the football in your mouth...
    Love Marina

    ReplyDelete